[WEB4LIB] RE: "Piracy is Progressive Taxation"

Dobbs, Aaron DobbsA at apsu.edu
Fri Dec 20 14:45:20 EST 2002

Thanks for the clarification, I wanted to be sure I wasn't misinterpreting
what you were saying since it fits in nicely with my (and my perception of
others on this list) world-view.
<Pollyanna>
Wouldn't It Be Nice (tm) if record companies & other copyright holdrs would
adopt this model?
</Pollyanna>
-Aaron
:-)'