[WEB4LIB] A library not yet on the web

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Thu Dec 12 10:21:08 EST 2002

Thursday, December 12, 2002, 7:22:25 AM, you wrote:

AIM> According to the article, the library actually has Internet access:

I didn't write clearly.  What I meant to say was that they didn't have
a web presence.  But I just re-did my search and found that they do. I
must have been short on caffeine when I did the search earlier.  They
are at http://www.gulftel.com/bclc/bclibraries/silverhill.html, a page
put up by their county library cooperative.  That page has three
pictures of the library, interior and exterior, but none that appear
to include the 93 year old librarian.

Sorry for the confusion.  I'm off for more caffeine as soon as I hit
the send key.

dan

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com 208-283-7711
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA