[WEB4LIB] Bookmark converter

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Fri Aug 30 09:23:48 EDT 2002

Holly,

Internet Explorer has an Import feature under the File menu that allows you to
import bookmarks from Netscape into IE. I wrote up instructions for our staff
about how to do this as we no longer included Netscape 4 when we upgraded to
Windows 2000. Let me know if you are interested in having a copy.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library
Waterford, MI