[WEB4LIB] RE: data ports for public use

Keith Higgs dkh2 at po.cwru.edu
Tue Aug 27 16:09:39 EDT 2002

This is one of the reasons why our network is configured to allow access
only to "registered" devices. You can't register your device if you
don't have a current, valid network account.

D. Keith Higgs <mailto:dkh2 at po.cwru.edu>
 Case Western Reserve University, Webmaster - University Library
 Additional Information at http://www.cwru.edu/UL/
"Follow the white rabbit."