[WEB4LIB] Access 2002 Conference Announcement

Roy Tennant roy.tennant at ucop.edu
Tue Aug 20 14:54:53 EDT 2002

I can't think of a better conference for library web managers than this
one. A rather unfortunate series of badly-timed events makes it
impossible for me to attend this year (as it did last, to my everlasting
dismay). But it consistently remains at the top of my list of
conferences to attend for my own professional development (as opposed to
things I do for my job or for others). Just looking at the list of
speakers should be enough to get you there, but since the conference is
so small it's likely that for the price of their favorite beverage you
could even talk one-on-one with them. I even have it on good authority
that Thomas Dowling is actually civil in person, and for a drink would
refrain from admonishing you to code-check your site.
Roy