[WEB4LIB] Re: browser differences

Kevin W. Bishop bishopk at rpi.edu
Thu Aug 1 15:05:52 EDT 2002

I used -- always use -- the W3C's validation service.  I would bet that
they update their validator as the Recommendations themselves are updated.

-kb

[Hm.  Unfortunately, Eudora doesn't like this word, marks it as misspelled:
"validator"]

Kevin W. Bishop   >   bishopk at rpi.edu
Communication & Collaboration Technologies
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
      RPInfo: http://www.rpi.edu/rpinfo/
      Kiosk: http://j2ee.rpi.edu:8080/kiosk/setup.do