[WEB4LIB] Re: browser differences

Darryl Friesen Darryl.Friesen at usask.ca
Thu Aug 1 14:34:11 EDT 2002

> Thomas provided the solution.  By the way, the page does validate
according
> to Dream Weaver 508 accessibility suite and also against Homesite version
of
> tidy except for table summaries.  I did not think they were needed since
the
> tables are not data tables. I am adding them now.

Hmmmm.  I'm not sure I'd count either of those as real validation services
though.  The standard two I use (which both validate against the official
HTML 4 specs) are the W3C (http://validator.w3.org/) and the Web Design
Group's validation service (http://www.htmlhelp.com/tools/validator/).  Both
find numerous errors in the code.

- Darryl

  Darryl Friesen, B.Sc., Programmer/Analyst    Darryl.Friesen at usask.ca
  Education & Research Technology Services,     http://gollum.usask.ca/
  Information Technology Services Division,
  University of Saskatchewan