[WEB4LIB] opening on top

Araby Greene araby at unr.edu
Mon Aug 12 09:32:22 EDT 2002

This JavaScript snippet will break your frameset page out of another
frameset:

<SCRIPT language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">
<!--
if (self != top) top.location = self.location;
//-->
</script>

Don't use this snippet on pages that are meant to be IN your frameset or
you'll break them out too.

If users have JavaScript turned off, you can provide a link to get out of
the frameset:

-araby greene
Araby Greene
Web Development Librarian