opening on top

Yvonne Reynolds Reynolds at nbict.nbi.ac.za
Mon Aug 12 08:30:45 EDT 2002

Dear Web4libbers,

I am sure there is a way on ensuring that framesets in one's site open in a blank page or on top if linked to from another site.   I would like to prevent other sites opening our framesets in a frame on their site.

Is there a way of doing this by including some code in the head element of the frameset?  There doesn't seem to be a html element to control this, or have I overlooked something.

All help gratefully received.
thanks,
Yvonne

Yvonne Reynolds
Website Manager
National Botanical Institute
Kirstenbosch.
P/Bag x 7, Claremont 7735, South Africa
Tel +27 21 799 8712
Fax +27 762 0646
email: reynolds at nbict.nbi.ac.za
http://www.nbi.ac.za
http://www.plantzafrica.com

The NBI accepts no liability for unauthorized use of its e-mail facility nor for corrupted or virus-infected messages.