[WEB4LIB] Re: comments wanted on CSS based page

Andrew I. Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Thu Aug 8 20:36:36 EDT 2002

Joyce,

Point them to K-Meleon. It will handle all of the current CSS layouts plus
plugins like Flash, Adobe Acrobat and Java to boot. The best part is that
you can run it on PCs that can't handle or won't run IE 6 and Mozilla 1.0.
It takes a few seconds to load on old Pentiums but once it is running, it
hums right along. I've run it on a Pentium 90 with 40 MB of RAM.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library
Waterford, MI