[WEB4LIB] Re: comments wanted on CSS based page

Joyce M. Latham latham1 at students.uiuc.edu
Thu Aug 8 18:12:50 EDT 2002

MANY folks are still on 4.7 -- that is the issue.  In fact, I had a
meeting this morning re: how to present web issues to a group from Haiti
that would be happy to run on 4.7 -- but their machines are so old that
even 4.7 is a challenge.  Interesting bunch ... running a cyber cafe
with old computers and solar power -- the only source of electricity.

Joyce Latham