.US Domain

Andrew I. Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Wed Apr 17 06:12:50 EDT 2002

I had this wonderful piece of spam show up in my mailbox overnight. I
haven't followed the latest with the ,US domain. Does this mean that those
of us with library and government .US sites are now going to have to
contend with domain squatters, domain grabbers who snag old sites and
turn them into porn sites, and all the other unseemly behavior which up to
now we have been able to avoid in our .US domain?

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library
Waterford, MI

Official .us (United States) Domain Names are now Available!

Show you are truly Red-White and Blue! Act Now! The .us domain name is
the hottest web address since .com. Get the name you've always wanted!
Hurry, your .us domain name won't be available for long, real-time
registrations begin on April 24th. We are one of the only FREE
pre-registration sites on the web.

Click the link to Pre-Register your .us domain name today!
www.myusdomains.com
.us makes a great email address, company name or investment!

Get the domain name you want and deserve!

Act Now! Names are going FAST! Visit My US Domain Now!

Your email address was obtained from a purchased list, Reference # 2101.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, please Click Here and send
from this e-mail address.  If you have previously unsubscribed and are
still receiving this message, you may email our Abuse Control Center, or
call 1-888-763-2497, or write us at: NoSpam, 6484 Coral Way, Miami, FL,
33155".

purchasedD **