Browser incompatibility reporting

Stephen Barnett stevebar at tafe.sa.edu.au
Thu Apr 11 21:10:51 EDT 2002

I wonder if my friends out there have good examples of  browser
incompatibility reporting forms or website problem reporting forms!

Yesterday we launched our new Information literacy tutorial website LILI,
www.tafe.sa.edu.au/lili/ and we are finding a number of people are finding
problems, usually with Netscape and usually at the point where they do a
quiz written in Flash.

Does anyone have a good examples of form which users could return faults
with the pages/site!

In any case I invite  you to take a peek!

Stephen

Stephen Michael Barnett
Strategic Manager, LEARN Network
120 Currie Street Adelaide 5000 South Australia
Email: stevebar at tafe.sa.edu.au
www.tafe.sa.edu.au/lsrsc/learn/learn.html
www.tafe.sa.edu.au/lsrsc/learn/infospec/index.html
libraries.tafestudents.com
Ph. 82078634 Fax  82078434 mobile 0401 120 979