Cache problem? but where?

Adele Hoskin ahoskin at iquest.net
Fri Apr 26 17:09:43 EDT 2002

Last week, I uploaded the pages below:  Both were replacement pages.

http://www.zionsville.lib.in.us/illagree.htm

and this page:

http://www.zionsville.lib.in.us/interlib.htm

If you access using Netscape 4.x or IE, you will not see the entire page.
If you access using Netscape 6, you will see the entire page.

I have uploaded these same pages with different names (so they are not replacement
pages) and the whole page shows using any browser..

http://www.zionsville.lib.in.us/illagre1.htm

Any ideas of where to look for problems?  FYI - We have upgraded our Firewall
(checkpoint Firewall) within the last month.

Thanks for your help.
Adele Hoskin