[WEB4LIB] How to make "grid" effect as web page background

Chris Gray cpgray at library.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Apr 26 16:23:33 EDT 2002

Try taking a screen shot of the grid in Dreamweaver with a program like
snag it.  Make it a small area with nothing but grid in it.  Trim it in a
graphics program so that it will tile properly and get the right
proportions of the square (for example have each corner of your swatch in
the exact middle of a grid square).  Then use it as a background image.

I just did this at <http://www.lib.uwaterloo.ca/~cpgray/grid.html> and
you're welcome to the image file at
<http://www.lib.uwaterloo.ca/~cpgray/grid.jpg>.

Chris Gray