linking

Fatme Charafeddine fc01 at aub.edu.lb
Fri Apr 26 19:54:29 EDT 2002

Looking for a way to provide one stop searching for our serials: print ( in OPAC),
e-journals subscriptions and full text journals in databases. We are investigating TDNet
 and Serials solutions.

Before making any decision should we look at 1cate Link Server and journal Seek products
(which I don't understand much yet)? Or are these two separate service types.

Many Thanks
Fatme
Fatme Charafeddine
Serials Librarian/Jafet Library