[WEB4LIB] Netscape to IE

Robert Day web4lib at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 23 13:00:29 EDT 2002

Can you not set IE to open in kiosk mode using the -k prefix? This doesn't
help in navigating from a link on a page already open in Netscape but would
work if you have the brittanica link at the top level. Using some of the
common registry hacks highlighted elsewhere on the web you can make IE kiosk
mode just as restrictive as NN.

Robert Day
Cambridgeshire Libraries