[WEB4LIB] Desperately Seeking Scheduler

Masters, Gary E GEM at CDRH.FDA.GOV
Fri Sep 28 11:40:54 EDT 2001

Robin:

I hope you find something good.  I have had several systems that also would
schedule meetings, but all would not work unless everyone who would be at
the meetings also entered in their schedules. Every day, all of the time.
I have never seen that accomplished.  So, my point is, you can get the
software.  But if the people do not adapt to it, it is not worth very much.

Good luck!

Gary

Gary E. Masters
Librarian (Systems)