Online Library Job Submissions?

Blake Carver carver.50 at osu.edu
Fri Sep 28 12:17:51 EDT 2001

Has anyone seen or built an online resume builder and application site, or
some kind of system that allows librarians to apply for library jobs at a
specific library?

I'm being as specific as I can here because I'm not looking for a corporate
library, or something like hotjobs.com, but an in house (in this case the
house is a library) system that takes in applications/resumes and allows
the library HR staff to work with and distribute them online. I'm thinking
academic, but it could be a public library system as well.

Thanks,