[WEB4LIB] NT Webserver Security?

Enzo Accadia enzo.accadia at chcc.nsw.gov.au
Tue Oct 30 00:13:14 EST 2001

Hi Michael,

Try these links:
http://www.shebeen.com/iis4_nt4sec.htm
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/tools/iischk.asp
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/prodtech/iissec.asp

Regards,
Enzo Accadia

	-----Original Message-----
	From:	Michael Dargan [SMTP:darganm at maple.iren.net]
	Sent:	Tuesday, October 30, 2001 3:35 PM
	To:	Multiple recipients of list
	Subject:	[WEB4LIB] NT Webserver Security?

	A couple of years ago someone posted a recipe for creating a secure
	webserver using Windows NT4 and IIS.  I wish now that I had saved
the URL.
	Is anyone aware of such a document?  Perhaps one that's updated?

	Thanks

	---
	Michael J. Dargan                               office: 319 291 4496
	Technical Systems Administrator                    fax: 319 291 6736
	Waterloo and Cedar Falls Public Libraries         Waterloo, IA 50701