Digital reference panel discussion in Illinois

Sloan, Bernie bernies at uillinois.edu
Tue Oct 2 14:04:08 EDT 2001

FYI.....

Bernie Sloan

-----Original Message-----
From: Lori Bell [mailto:lbell927 at yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 8:22 AM
To: livereference at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [livereference] ILA program on live reference

For those of you attending the Illinois Library
Association Conference next month, I hope you can come
to the program on live reference on Friday October 19,
from 9:00 A.M.-12:00 P.M. We will be discussing the
various live reference software programs and features
setting up a live reference service, standards and
guidelines, marketing the service, the service in
public, academic and special libraries, and evaluating
the service. Speakers include:  Mary Carol Lindbloom,
Alliance Library System; Bernie Sloan, University of
Illinois; Tom Peters, Center for Library Initiatives,
Committee on Institutional Cooperation; Kathe Conley,
Illinois State University; Toni Tucker, Illinois State
University; Bruce Bigell, Skokie Public Library.
Thanks! Lori