[WEB4LIB] NT Webserver Security?

Lewis, Erik elewis at state.lib.ga.us
Tue Oct 30 07:57:38 EST 2001

Well I recommend buy the following book "Securing Windows NT/2000 Servers:
for the Internet" by Stefan Norberg.  ISBN 9781565927681, its an O'Reilly.
I also recommend ditching IIS.  Apache on Win32 is pretty sweet.  I know
apache.org says it's experimental but I have been experimenting for two
years on some servers with some fairly high load.