[WEB4LIB] capture again

Thomas Dowling tdowling at ohiolink.edu
Wed Nov 14 14:35:35 EST 2001

> Hello again,
> Thanks for all the comments.  I was, however, probably unclear when I
posted
> my question.
>
> I want to capture a web page -- the entire page, even though only some
of it
> might be viewable on the browser unless I scroll down.

I'm not sure this is do-able through a single capture (always happy to be
proved wrong, of course) because capture utilities really do pull the
image off the screen, not out of the guts of the applications.  Usually,
you have to do multiple captures, one screen at a time, and stitch them
together in an image editing program.

Thomas Dowling
tdowling at ohiolink.edu