capture again

Tomaiuolo, Nicholas (Library) TomaiuoloN at mail.ccsu.edu
Wed Nov 14 14:09:29 EST 2001

Hello again,
Thanks for all the comments.  I was, however, probably unclear when I posted
my question.

I want to capture a web page -- the entire page, even though only some of it
might be viewable on the browser unless I scroll down.

Many people told be how to capture the desktop.

Many people told me how to "save as" from the browser.

But ultimately, I want to save the entire page so I can open it as an image
file (.jpg, .gif)

There are many screenshot programs, but that's what they do -- capture the
screen.

The (optimal) end result would be to be able to use powerpoint, and be able
to Insert (picture or object).

I really have to apologize.  I bet if the answer was a snake it would have
bitten me by now.

Thanks again!
Nick

Nicholas G. Tomaiuolo, MLS