[WEB4LIB] Live Video and Audio

Marieke Napier m.napier at ukoln.ac.uk
Tue Nov 13 10:24:06 EST 2001

Dear Jorge

You might find the following two articles recently published in Cultivate
Interactive useful.

An Introduction to Streaming Video: David Cunningham and Neil Francis report
on the technologies available, as well as some of the problems encountered
when trying to stream video content across the Internet.
http://www.cultivate-int.org/issue4/video/

Streaming Video: A Look Behind The Scenes: Jim Strom gives us a behind the
scenes look at what can be achieved with streaming video using a number of
examples and case studies.
http://www.cultivate-int.org/issue4/scenes/

Regards

Marieke