[WEB4LIB] Re: library newsletters on the web?

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Fri May 25 15:38:36 EDT 2001

It isn't just you, Lee.

I just looked at that page again and found that Bowie State has a
duplicate entry, that the Claremont College entries have one broken
(at least they have two different newsletters...but one link goes to
both, another to nowhere), that Coll of Wm and Mary goes to the
homepage, not the newsletter, that one of the links for Colorado
College goes to their "about the library" page instead of a
newsletter, and so forth.  I didn't look past "C" in the list of
libraries, so imagine this continues.

Maybe the compiler turned it all over to a student assistant who can't
type and who doesn't look at what is there.  Among other things, this
shows the problems of automatic link checking, assuming they were
actually checked.

cheers

dan

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA