[WEB4LIB] looking for help to kill virus

Dan Robinson drobinson at hwwexch.hwwilson.com
Wed May 16 12:06:41 EDT 2001

Are you running the latest update (5/13/2001). If not, get it and try
again. These are the removal instructions from Norton:
<http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.badtrans.13312@mm.html>
if the program won't remove it. It's always a good idea to keep the url
for the antivirus updates for the program that you're running handy.

Dan Robinson
drobinson at hwwilson.com