[WEB4LIB] Re: ] RE: academic web administration

Margaret Escherich esche_ma at oaklandlibrary.org
Tue May 15 12:58:05 EDT 2001

Not an academic example, but yes, we did this for our public library.  We
originally were oak2.ci.oakland.ca.us.  The city went with oaklandnet.com
(I'm not even going to comment on that...!!), and we settled with
oaklandlibrary.org, and it seems to be a great improvement over the old
domain.

-Margaret

 Margaret Escherich
 Senior Librarian/Webmistress