[WEB4LIB] Re: .wav files

Jeff Papier mercury at voicenet.com
Tue May 8 16:31:53 EDT 2001

As always, I preach the gospel of Deep Freeze on this one
(www.hypertec.com).

Thanks to DF, my fellow computer librarian and I can actually do things
other than stop security breaches.  Rather than trying to keep folks out
via lots of tweaking and ad hoc fixes, let 'em in, let 'em muck around,
then reboot and watch the changes disappear.  'Tis the essence of
satisfaction.