[WEB4LIB] Web Page RFP/Specs

Brian Cockburn cockbuba at jmu.edu
Thu Mar 29 08:30:44 EST 2001

While this is not an rfp source there is a good book that describes the
process and offers lots of advice for a firm contracting with a web
development company.  It is "customer effective web sites" by Jodie
Dalgleish.  In addition to the normal points of usability etc it offers
forms etc for project briefs, content contracts etc.  pretty good but you do
have to go through it and pull out the stuff you need.  I use it both in my
day and private work.

BAC

Brian Cockburn
Digital Services Librarian