Web Page RFP/Specs

Friend, Margaret margaret at mail.jefferson.lib.la.us
Wed Mar 28 16:44:19 EST 2001

The web page for our public library needs redesigning and we may have to
write a request for proposal to obtain a firm to do the work.  Naturally we
would rather not re-invent the wheel, but so far we have been unable to
locate either an RFP for a web page or web page specifications.

If anyone has written either an RFP or specs that they would be willing to
share with us, or if anyone is aware of existing sites with this type of
information, we would be grateful for your help.  Ideas from either public
or academic sources would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help--

Margaret Friend

Margaret Friend
Reference Section Head, Jefferson Parish Library
4747 W. Napoleon Ave., Metairie, LA 70001
(504) 838-1100 X307
margaret at mail.jefferson.lib.la.us