[WEB4LIB] RE: What's good design? :-)

Melody Danley danleym at sls.lib.il.us
Thu Mar 22 17:32:45 EST 2001

Just now getting caught up on my email...

I've been involved as a graphic designer in the print industry for 20 years
and it' always been a "no-no" to use reversed text on a dark background when
it needs to be so small. It is difficult to read for those with the best
eyesight, and add the anti-aliasing on top of it, it can be nearly impossible
for some people to read. Unfortunately, it's a very popular look but it's a
better practice to work on an alternative design. Ultimately, the user would
be much happier.

Melody

--
Melody Danley