[WEB4LIB] RE: What's good design? :-)

Jeff Remley jremley at lms.kent.edu
Fri Mar 16 11:13:36 EST 2001

If you have to go with such a small font, I've got a little trick I use in
Photoshop that might help you...

After typing your small, antialiased text in one layer, place a copy of
that layer on top of itself.  It's not the same effect as bolding -
instead it seems to flesh out the antialiased area a bit more, beefing
up the graphical text.

Doesn't always work, but it's worth a try.

-Jeph Remley

Multimedia/Web Developer
Systems
Kent State University Library