CSS and Bulleted List

Peter Murray PMurray at law.uconn.edu
Thu Jun 28 09:42:52 EDT 2001

Yes, it is possible, but only sort of.

    <hr>
    <ul style="padding-left: 0px; margin-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px;">
    	<li>One</li>
    	<li>Two</li>
    	<li>Three</li>
    </ul>
    <hr>

(<hr> tags added for visualization purposes.)

The caveats:

  * It works with MSIE 5.5 and Mozilla
  * With MSIE 5.0 under MacOS, the bullets are dropped
  * The style declaration has no effect on Navigator 4.x

Peter

--On Wednesday, June 27, 2001 8:21 AM -0700 Maribeth Manoff

--
Peter Murray, Computer Services Librarian              W: 860-570-5233
University of Connecticut Law School             Hartford, Connecticut