[WEB4LIB] Finding links to specific pages

P. Michael McCulley mcculley at best.com
Wed Jun 20 14:42:29 EDT 2001

Many search engines offer the link: or url: search option, Bernie, as noted here for Google and Altavista so far. You might link to see the chart from InfoPeople, which lists many of these, at
http://www.infopeople.org/search/chart.html

HotBot, Northern Light, and Yahoo! are among those majors not noted so far that offer this field for searching.

Best regards,
Michael

P. Michael McCulley
 aka DrWeb
Email: mcculley at best.com

Quote of the Moment:
Work is the curse of the drinking classes.
--Oscar Wilde