[WEB4LIB] The Copyright War

Sloan, Bernie bernies at uillinois.edu
Fri Jun 15 12:34:30 EDT 2001

Roy's Digital Libraries column in LJ cites John Perry Barlow's Wired piece
"The Next Economy Of Ideas".

Those of you who enjoyed Barlow's article should check out the following
debate from FirstMonday:

Michael Goldhaber's "The Attention Economy and the Net":

http://www.firstmonday.dk/issues/issue2_4/goldhaber/index.html

Rishab Aiyer Ghosh's reaction to Goldhaber's article:

http://www.firstmonday.dk/issues/issue2_5/ghosh/index.html

And Goldhaber's response to Ghosh's reaction:

http://www.firstmonday.dk/issues/issue2_7/goldhaber/index.html

Bernie Sloan