[WEB4LIB] RE:The beginning of the end for the Netscape Browser???

Tom Edelblute thomas at anaheim.lib.ca.us
Mon Jun 11 11:59:47 EDT 2001

I think these type of pronouncements are a bit premature.  The last two
web based conferences I did would not run under IE 5.5 because the
applets would not load right.  Yet I was able to run them without
problems under Netscape 4.73.  Don't know why that is true but that has
been my experience over the past two-three months.
--
Tom Edelblute
Anaheim CA 92805         e-mail: thomas at anaheim.lib.ca.us