browser test

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Wed Jun 6 17:20:11 EDT 2001

I've created an album page at http://www.gailndan.com/randparty.htm
with the new FP2002.  I know it doesn't work in all browsers. In case
you care, it was a party for Dr. Rand Simmons, who was leaving Idaho
State Library as Automation Consultant, now at Washington State
Library in a similar position.  Party was in my back yard, pix shot
with Olympus 3000 digital camera, reduced to 600x800 jpgs (when you
click the thumbnails).

What I'd like to get (off list is fine, I'll compile and inform) is
info on what browsers it does and doesn't work in.  It looks fine in
IE6.00.2462, but am quite sure it doesn't work in m/any versions of
NS.

Please advise the browser(s) you try with and what you get (images and
text [only a few have text], blank page, something else).

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115  USA