[WEB4LIB] NoToolsOptions registry hack enlightenment

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Tue Jun 19 15:10:15 EDT 2001

Julia,

The specific registry hack you want is here:

This removes the option to Customize the toolbar.  However, what you'll find in
IE 5 and 6 is that if you use this settings, any of the customizations of
buttons that you do to the toolbar will be blown away.  So, if you want to
disable customizations, you'll be stuck with the default toolbar buttons.  I
haven't tried this in combination with hacks that disable individual buttons.
I'm not sure which would take precedence but that would be a route to explore.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library
Waterford, MI