FW: [WEB4LIB] Preserving formatting when pasting a Word 2000 docu ment into Frontpage 2000

Kevil, L H. KevilL at missouri.edu
Tue Jun 5 14:32:08 EDT 2001

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevil, L H.
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 3:49 PM
To: 'juliew at rpls.lib.il.us'
Subject: RE: [WEB4LIB] Preserving formatting when pasting a Word 2000
document into Frontpage 2000

Here is how to do it, according to Mike Jennett:

1.   Open the file with your text
2.   Copy the text and paste it into a FP doc
3.   Select the text
4.   Select Table|Convert|Text to Table
5.   Select Tab delimiter in the Convert Text to Table dialogue box
6.   Click OK.

L. Hunter Kevil
Collection Development Librarian
176 Elmer Ellis Library