[WEB4LIB] The beginning of the end for the Netscape Browser???

Sharon centans at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Jun 9 11:41:25 EDT 2001

I think we as end users should fight any attempt to end Netscape as a
viable browser.  We should put it on all our workstations and recommend it
in all our classes. It is far better than IE or AOL.

Maybe there is someplace we could write to?  A Netscape portal is too
commercial, what we need is a portal
with NO advertising!

As web designers, we should design pages that look best on Netscape.

I do not have any financial interest in Netscape, just a long time hatred
for both IE and AOL.<g>

Sharon Centanne
School Librarian

--