SirCam Virus

c.murdock cmurdock at ccfls.org
Thu Jul 26 09:42:35 EDT 2001

> Yet we shell out money to protect us from attack without blaming the
> vendor, Microsoft, or trying to reclaim the cost of protection,
> damage and repair from them.
>
> Would this be tolerated in any other industry?

Excellent question.  The amusing thing was that I received a copy of the
virus via the blackbox-users list, which, for those of you that don't know
what blackbox is, would be composed mostly of linux and unix users.  In my
opinion, the lackluster garbage we tolerate from Microsoft is truly repulsive.

Cindy
Running safe and sound in linux

--
Cindy Murdock