Access 2000 Database of Favorites

jdm jdmoore at fedcir.gov
Tue Jul 17 11:10:43 EDT 2001

I wish to make an Access database out of my Favorites to serve via my
Library webpage. There is a little macro that Microsoft provides through
their knowledge base that enables you to convert your Favorites into an
Access 2000 database with some nifty features, but the resulting database
is limited because it doesn't keep the hierarchies that might have been
built into the subfolders in the Favorites folders. I can enter that
information manually if need be, but I was wondering if 1.) anyone had
taken such a database made from their Favorites and extended it into a
web-enabled database, or 2.) if someone would be willing to share a good
Access database design for providing URL's over an intranet.

John D. Moore
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit Library