[WEB4LIB] Anyone with any sense ought to know this - sending web pages to o thers

Masters, Gary E GEM at CDRH.FDA.GOV
Tue Jul 17 10:56:54 EDT 2001

Thanks all for the messages and thoughts.  I put this into Acrobat (I have
version 5.0) and it seems to be working just fine.

I had to play with the format to get the same layout in Acrobat as in the
web page (it kept putting one icon on the next line) but it was not a long
process.

This has to be the best place to ask for help.

Regards to all,

Gary

Gary E. Masters
Librarian (Systems)