[WEB4LIB] Re: Dreamweaver and FrontPage

Margaret Escherich esche_ma at oaklandlibrary.org
Fri Jul 6 16:23:29 EDT 2001

Bear in mind, however, that even after using the FP code clean-up extension,
you will probably want to go back and check that it did what you wanted it
to do.  I have decided that it works better to clean up my pages
individually, rather than use the blanket site command, because a) it
doesn't catch everything, and b) sometimes it leaves your page looking a
little odd!

Best of luck.  We found it not the easiest or fastest transition, FP to
Dreamweaver, but we are VERY glad we decided to do it, in the long run.

-Margaret

 Margaret Escherich Hazel
 Senior Librarian/Webmistress
 Oakland Public Library