[WEB4LIB] Re: Suspend from mailing list

Roy Tennant roy.tennant at ucop.edu
Mon Jan 29 12:52:26 EST 2001

It also bears repeating that sometimes Web4Lib subscribers will find
that it is impossible for them to do this themselves. This is usually
because a local network administrator has changed settings or domain
names and you are no longer recognized as the person who signed up.
In this case, please email me directly at roy.tennant at ucop.edu and
ask for my help. I will manually remove you, and when you next
resubscribe you should be able to once again handle your own
settings. Thanks,
Roy