No subject

Jerremie Clyde jerremiec at yahoo.ca
Thu Jan 25 18:21:59 EST 2001

Re: New ALA Book on Digital Licensing

The American Library Association will soon be
publishing a book on Digital Licensing: A Practical
Guide for Librarians to be written by Lesley Ellen
Harris, Copyright, Licensing & E-Commerce Lawyer, and
editor of The Copyright & New Media Law Newsletter:
For Libraries, Archives & Museums, and we want your
input!

We are interested in any comments you may have in this
area, but we are particularly interested in collecting
questions about licensing by librarians and others for
anonymous inclusion in the Questions & Answers section
of the book. Submit your questions to:
libraries at copyrightlaws.com and help yourself and
others better understand this complicated area of
licensing.

Thanks!

Lesley

lesley at copyrightlaws.com

Email lehletter at copyrightlaws.com to receive
email updates on copyright and e-commerce
news and events.