[WEB4LIB] Internet Explorer 5.5

Araby Greene araby at unr.edu
Wed Jan 24 11:31:36 EST 2001

IE5.5 version SP1 solved some problems with earlier versions of IE5.5, such
as not working with proxy "PAC" files. It may have nothing to do with your
problem, but can't hurt to check. To see if you have version SP1, go to
Help, About Internet Explorer. On line 4, you should see: " Update
versions:;SP1; " or something similar.  IE 5.5 SP1 is the current version
available for download from Microsoft.

-araby