[WEB4LIB] Automated searching of Web of Science?

Araby Greene araby at unr.edu
Mon Jan 15 15:11:30 EST 2001

We subsidize the UnCover Reveal service for our users, who can get regular
email alerts for selected journal Tables of Contents or the results of saved
searches.

To promote the service, our Document Delivery librarian offers regular
training sessions for new users. After attending a training session, each
new user gets a login ID and password. Faculty, staff, and students may use
UnCover Reveal.

For more info, see the CARL UnCover web site, http://uncweb.carl.org/

We have Web of Science, but do not use it for this purpose.

-araby greene
Araby Greene
Web Development Librarian
Getchell Library | http://www.library.unr.edu/