[WEB4LIB] RE: Public Web Browser

Skau, Adele ASkau at ci.glendale.ca.us
Tue Jan 30 15:35:11 EST 2001

I installed it here at Glendale Public Library last Sunday along with
setting up "exceptions" so that people could only go to "allowed" sites and
I got several comments from the public about it. Needless to say they
weren't pleased that they could no longer get full Internet access at these
computers. I even had one woman who was bragging in front of me about what a
great hacker she was and she was stumped and went away mad! Loved it! Our
librarians couldn't be happier, so I'm sure you will be pleased!! :-)

Adele

Adele M. Skau
Technical Staff Assistant
Glendale Public Library